Terms and Conditions
- Auction Terms & Conditions Refund Policy NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR EXCHANGES. All items sold “AS IS WHERE IS” with all faults.
- All high bids are considered legal binding contracts and all sales are final. All items are sold “as is where is”, with NO guarantee, warranty, or possible refund written, expressed, or implied.
- The working/running condition of an item may not be known and may not always be listed in the items description. Sometimes we do know and list the condition of the items, but many times do not. Please note that all sales are final regardless of the purchase items condition. We Encourage You to Inspect All Items Prior To Bidding.
- Posted closing times and displays of Auction Co.’s current time are approximate. Auction Co. reserves the right to close early or extend auctions at any time at its discretion.
- It is strongly recommended that bids be placed early to avoid losing out due to an ill-timed, last minute bid. All times based on Eastern Standard Time.
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED DURING SPECIFIED CHECKOUT TIMES OR THE ITEM WILL BE DEEMED ABANDONED AND A DISPOSAL FEE MAY BE APPLIED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
- Canadian Sales Tax 13% HST Applies to All Sales
- 15% Buyers Premium in Effect